About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 30, 2009

love dare update

Well I am over 1/2 way done with the love dare book or challenge is how I like to think of it. I have been doing ok, I have struggled a little with doing the dares every day (I have done the dares about every other day this last week) I wanted to do better than this, but real life has a way of interrupting the best laid plans.


I really enjoyed day 27 that challenged us: "to eliminate the poison of unrealistic expectations in your home." We had to think of one area where our spouse had told us that we had been expecting to much from them and apologized and try to understand where they are coming from. I believe as a stay at home mom I sometimes make too many plans in the evening for us, when my husband is tired from a long day at work and would just like to come home, eat dinner and enjoy being here because he has not been all day. I need to be more mindful of that as I organize my day. I am sure that there are some outing I could take care of during the day or right after school so that he does not have to feel pressured to go with me.

I was thinking as I type my post today "wow, I really lay it out there for everyone to see. Maybe I should be a little embarrased?" then I went to the Love Dare book to pick it up to find a bible verse to go with todays post and the one my eyes landed on first made me laugh so here it is:

"Guard my soul and deliver me; do no let me be ashamed for I take refuge in you." Psalm 25:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails