About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I want to live




The girls & I went and watched their cousin Maddison perform in a church musical the other night. All the kids did a great job, and it was fun to see how they combined the story with the songs!

One song really stuck in my mind. The lyrics of the song said,
"If you want to live,
You have to forgive
And forget"


Isn't that the simple truth! Don't we all know someone who is trapped in the past by holding on to something unwilling to forgive & forget!



I don't want to be trapped in the past. I feel like Jimny Stewart in "It's a Wonderful Life".
"I want to live! I want to live again!"


-Amy

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I love It is a wonderful life. And yes, I too want to live!!!! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails