About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

What I'm listening to now

Have you heard the christian singer: Lauren Daigle?  If you are not familiar with her, you need to look her up on youtube, or iTunes.  She is an amazing new singer, with such a unique sound.  It's the perfect sound to listen to as you sip on your cup of coffee or tea and ponder what God is teaching you in your bible study.   Her voice is young, edgy, and just a delight to listen to.  Check her out!!  My favorite song she sings is "Come Alive" (dry bones).  (She currently does not have many songs to download on android phones, but she does have a selection on iTunes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails