About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lightening has striked!

Well lightening does strike twice! I am back on the road to lose weight. I even darkened the door of the gym (Sky gym) and survived 40 minutes of spin class & a yoga class (completing maybe 1/2 of the "flow" part of class) and managed to walk out to my car afterwards. Whew! We shall see!!! I'm off to soak in a hot bath, hope you have a good week!!


5 comments:

  1. I know where you are coming from! I have been so lazy in that area of my life and trying to get back to the gym at least 3 days a week and it is tough! I will pray for you and you pray for me! LOL! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Girl, Go!
    I'm cheering you on from the seated position in my recliner!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Saw an Instagram comment where you might be interested in an z Origami Owl locket. Contact me if you haven't already been helped. (vfreeman23@aol.com) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to walk down the loose weight road too... One day at a time! Hope it all goes well!

    Love
    Annika

    aka miss_smorgas :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails