About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 16, 2009

couponing

I love to save money.....especially on those items that you have to buy and are disposable ..like food. However at times I get busy and lazy and forget to do the coupon dance, of cutting, filing, and searching. However I have recently found a new way of couponing (as I like to call it). Thanks to my friend Jayna she told me about this blog www.moneysavingmom.com.

Wow! I probably am the last person to find this blog, but if you have not heard of it, GO THERE!!! It matches up coupons and sales each week for Walgreens, CVS, Target, and tells you "print here" or what "date" (key part here) that the coupon was in the Sunday paper. So no more cutting and filing by alphabetically order -killing yourself and zapping your time. You just write Sunday Nov 15th and drop those coupons from the Sunday paper and when you need to find a coupon you just look behind the date in the file. Simple! and such a time saver!!!!! As well as money saving!

Money saving mom's blog also list other great deals found on the web so you do not have to spend your computer time searching.

I have found a few other great money saving blogs: www.couponingtodisney.blogspot.com
http://savingcentstogether.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoy, and save time while saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails