About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Secret Stitch blog

I love this blog! It always has the cutest projects and one of my very favorite for this time of year is a cute photo and frame "how to" on the "keep calm and carry on" theme! Love it here is the site

So head on over to this cute blog and check it out! They have great pictures and step by step instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails