About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Feeling crafty?




- I mentioned that it has been 114 degrees outside -Ahh! Exactly, so what is a girl to do with herself? Well my sister in-law taught me how to make the cute bird nest necklace above. You do how many eggs that you have children or grandchildren. This was a fun and easy craft.

So if you would like to try your hand at this craft, but you don't know my sister in-law here is a great tutorial I found on line over at "live, Laugh, Photography" here is the link to the tutorial:
http://livelaughandphotograph.blogspot.com/2011/06/bird-nest-necklace-tutorial.html

This tutorial has great step by step photo's. (don't you just love the Internet!!)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails