About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

How are you loving??

Well the other day during 114 degree weather, I got out off my car and noticed that the parking lot that had multitude of cracks and imperfections. Someone had taken tar (or something that smelled hot, I did mention that it was 114 degrees outside) and tried to fill in the holes. I even took a picture!





It reminded me of the verse from the bible in 1 Peter 4:8
"Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins."(1 Peter 4:8 NLT)


Which made me think, "how am I loving others?". Is my love filling the cracks, or imperfections of their lives??? Sadly, not good enough- I need to do better!! Love more, love better, get in there and love enough to overlook the things that can drive someone crazy!



How are you doing loving others?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:

  1. And now that loving tar is on my loving car mat where my loving 12 year old sits. I'm not loving it.
    Missed the point, didn't I?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails