About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

What's up

Well if you noticed I have been M.I.A. It was because I was! I was sick, in bed for about almost 2 weeks-ugh!! And not the fun kind of in bed where you can read & catch up on shows that you have missed but flat on your back -yuck! "I am so sick it hurts to look at the tv" kinda of sick. Boo!!!!!!!!

Well I am much better now! I have almost got my house back in order. I have my energy back & I have almost caught up on watching the Downton Abby season 2. (I am loving it!!)

On the weight l loss front, I am still at the same weight, which even though that makes me frustrated, I know that was to be expected since I was unable to workout while I was ill (and no I did not count calories when I was sick, I don't even want to know how many calories are in a bag of cough drops! So please keep from telling me, something's are best endured through the veil of ignorance.

Well I am back so be looking for upcoming post from me from everything from the A21 ministry, book reviews ("what women fear" by Angie Smith & "The Ministry of Morherhood" by Sally Clarkson, "the blessing if a B minus" by Wendy Migel, Ph.D, & "The price of Privilege" by Madeline Levine, Ph.D.) (I could not read while I was sick, but I sure made up for it while I was recovering & my energy was low!), to a little bit of everything. Hope you all are feeling good, enjoying some sunshine where ever you are today!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back and feeling a little better. Hopefully the Lord used this time for you to get some much needed rest as well. Stay Well! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails