About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

New job


I started a new part time job this week after being home with my kids for 15 years.  In starting this new job I am learning new things, meeting new people, encountering people in different stages & seasons of life.  It is fun to brush shoulders with so many different types of people.  

The main change is that I have decided that I have way under use my crockpot in the past.  It is now my best friend!  I will post some of my favorite recipes in upcoming post.  Hope that everyone is having a good week!

6 comments:

  1. Good for YOU!!! What's COOKING at YOUR house?
    Change is a part of life. You can DO this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet encouragement!!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds exciting Amy! Where ya workin'?? And YES...please post your fave crockpot recipes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! A company in Broken Arriw who supplies DME to hospice patients.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on this new chapter. I have to admit I am very impressed and a bit envious. I never did go back. It has been over 20 years for me now and I wonder if maybe I made the right decision. I have done the whole painted furniture/decorating help thing but I don't have that daily interaction with new people. Despite the challenges I think this is huge for you. Way to go!
    pamela @becolorful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela! I know exactly what you mean about daily interaction, I'm a people person to. I think sometimes we have to go through different seasons so that we are ready when & where God wants to use us in a different way.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails