About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Legacy

Legacy Webster's dictionary defines it as: 


2 : something transmitted by orreceived from an ancestor orpredecessor or from the past <thelegacy of the ancient philosophers

I had the opportunity to spend time with my sweet grandma this last weekend, as well as time with my mom and Aunt.  What sweet time.  I looked around the table and thought about my grandmothers legacy.  Her love for God that she passed on to her children.  Then looking at my Mom and my Aunt and seeing them loving God and loving their families and those around them.  Sharing with others about God.  I pray I am leaving a legacy of loving God to my children.  After all, what else really matters! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a great post my friend! Love it! Yes leaving a legacy behind for others that point towards our Savior is a legacy indeed. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. Nothing else matters. What a beautiful post and a lovely group of ladies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails