About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It's about Him

I have learned so much through "the women of the bible" study through #shereadstruth I've learned it's not about "who" God uses, it's about "Who God is!".  So if you know God, remember "its not about us, it's all about Him!! The bible says: "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. (Colossians 3:17 NIVUK)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails