About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!

Well the weather is down in the 20's here in Oklahoma burr!! So it is time to wrap up so you won't get a chill, but what does a fashionable gal do on a budget. Well while surfing the blogosphere I found the cutest blog -Mymamamadeit which showed step by step instructions on how to make all these cute scarves out of sweaters. So I decided to start with some old shirts and move up to sweaters just to make sure I could do it.

SO I started with an older shirt and a old tshirt I had, I followed the directions on cutting up the "sweater" for both shirts, and sewed! Woo Hoo! and what to my wondering eyes should appear two new scarves to be worn during the year.

I can't wait to try the heavier thicker sweaters I have!!!

If you have not found my mama made it blog- check her out she has tons on other cute sewing projects as well! The lady is a "Refashion" queen!!!

1 comment:

  1. I guess you did this in all your spare time.
    How DO you do it?
    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails