I want to thank my "Blog" friend, and my IRL friend Jonni over at That's Baloney! For giving me this award!
Well I have to tell you 1o things that I love (I feel like Ophah doing her favorite things show!)
1. I love my God, who is so awesome that he gives Grace freely and loves imperfect, weak, shallow little me!!!
"My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" 2 Corinthians 12:9
2. I love My hubby! Brent is my best friend, a wonderful father, and the person that makes me laugh the most!
3. I love my girls! I have three daughters, and life is never boring, and never without estrogen or a little drama around my house! I do tease and say "It is really hard to be the Queen around here when everyone is trying to borrow your tiara!"
4. I love My Girlfriends!!!! Life would be soo boring without them! I have such a good group of friends (and they do not even all know each other). I have Wendy who is my encourager, and my Fun Friend!!! The friend I would want to go grab a drink with anytime! She is a positive, sweet friend that God has blessed me with (everyone who meets her just loves her!)!! I have Jayna who is my coupon Diva and funny friend who can always make me laugh!!! I have Heidi who keeps me on my toes! I have Jonni who is the Hostess with the mostess and always inspires me, (she does the neatest coolest things, and finds the coolest things!) and she always includes me. We have so many common interest, conversation is never boring! I have Kerry and Amy W who are my sexy friends who always remind me that I am a woman, and I need to focus on myself -after all even an old barn looks good with a little paint! Shannon who knows me when...(Scary thought I know!), Katie my prayer warrior friend, Doesn't everybody needs someone else they can go to with a prayer request and know that their friend will really pray for them! Danetta who is my newbie friend who can just come over, and drink a glass of wine with me on my front porch! and My mom who knows me well and loves me enough to boss me around! Here is a picture of Kerry and Wendy from Jonni's Halloween party:
5. A good book!!! I love to curl up with a blankie in my favorite chair and read (some of my favorites are "The Guernsey Literary Potato Peel Society", "The Little lady Agency", and the "kill Artist" and the Twilight series - I read a diversity of books!)
6. Crafts - I love the sense of accomplishment you get from finishing something!
7. Having friends over at my house, where you can kick your shoes off and there is no closing time!!! Here is a picture of one such get together:
8. Laughing- you notice all my friends make me laugh, and so does my husband... humm... a common theme!
9. A good movie (one I want to see over and over and never get bored with: "It's a wonderful life" , "Momma Mia", and "Pride and Prejudice", and yes even cheesy Twilight) Here is a picture of Jonni and I at the movies, can you guess which one?