About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween fun





This is the first year we were down to just our youngest walking around on Halloween with us. Grace dressed up as a twister board. She really missed her sisters we will need to make plans with another family to walk around with next year. However she made out like a bandit with a ton if candy!



The other girls went out with packs of kids their own age. The middle school group had to stay on the same block as us. But we would act like we didn't know them. Ahhh good times!

Hope you all had a fun Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I love the twister board costume! I saw that last night during out trek as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails