About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin patch

Each Fall our family loads up into our mini van and drives on over to the local Pumpkin patch 2 towns over.



It's our favorite because it has soo much more than just pumpkins! It has animals to feed, a corn maze, and tons of pumpkins to choose between.



So after everyone found the perfect pumpkin for them we returned home. Where tonight we will begin the great carving, painting & decorating of the pumpkins!!! Stay tuned for more pictures. Bwahaa!!


Amy

2 comments:

  1. Great photos - hope you put some on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is always a good time of the year with family. No real stress but oodles of fun. Beautiful color and cool days. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails