About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Heart ache

Sometimes even during holidays, things can go wrong. No, not just a burnt meal, or running late to church. Sometimes illness can come upon a loved one, death can claim a person, sadness is part of living in this world.

However as we prepare our heart to celebrate Christ, we can cling to the promise that he holds the future! So because he lives I can face tomorrow with joy & hope even during sadness.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. So completely true! I pray whatever your heartache is, HE holds you close in those Everlasting Arms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hearty amen to that! Thank God that we do not grieve as those who have no hope because we know that His love will sustain us and give comfort as we go through those times.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails