About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Who am I?

Who am I? What do I enjoy doing? What am I doing? Sometimes those answers come so quickly to my mind. At other times they cause me to pause. What I enjoy doing, is changing. I have always enjoyed crafting but I am currently enjoying learning some new skills! As well as picking up some old ones again. I have started crocheting which is completely new! As well as embroidering (which my grandma taught me when I was a young teen) and smashing! A version of art journal, scrap booking combined. A new hobby sorta of, but very fun!

I am trying to learn to enjoy life. For the simple pleasures that are offered each day, not necessarily for marking off my to do list.

I have gained the weight back that I worked so hard to lose. It was a frustrating time. I went through depression over the summer and did not even care that I was putting it back on. However I have started some anti depressant and am feeling like my old self again. So like the saying goes. If your unhappy about something, your not a tree- get up & do something about it. So tomorrow on e again I renew my commitment to exercise and eat better. We shall see if good health follows. I hope so!

1 comment:

  1. Who is Amy Barnes?
    One of my very favorite people.
    She warms my heart with her smile, her peacefulness, her wisdom, her off the hook mothering skills, her dedication to her marriage, he love for God's word, the list goes on and on....
    Love~Katie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails