About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happy Fall!!


Hello!! I am so excited about my favorite season of the year: Fall!!  I've been busy decorating the front porch, putting out the fall flowers, changing over the bunting to fall colors.

My front porch is one of my favorite places to sip coffee or tea, or Coke Zero & pray, watch the world go by or just visit with a friend.  However, not in high 90 degree temps!! Whew, makes me start to glisten just thinking about being outside today.  

The weatherman is promising that the temps are going to start going down this weekend. Yeah!!! (I feel like the Target  clerk in the SNL skit. "Yippee!"). It's more seemly to drink a pumpkin spice latte in  cooler weather!! 

Happy Fall Y'all!! What are you loving or looking forward to this time of year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails