About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 23, 2009

starbucks???

Well I have gone to Starbucks lately & I have noticed that they are really advertising thier teas. I have yet to break down & try one. I stand in line and think about it, then it's my turn and I have flashbacks of the "soup nazi" on Jerry Seinfield show, so I quickly order my usual. Has anyone tried any of their teas -how were they and what is good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails