About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well I've made a little progress in setting up my blog. I would still like to be able to change the background to some kind of print (I've noticed that some of the other blogs have that - but I have not stumbled across the right way to do this as of yet).
Well I watched the 7 1/2 habits of being a life learner. I considered all 7 1/2 habits and have decided my weakest habit - is #6 "using technology to your advantage" - I have not kept up with technology over the last 10 years and I feel very uncomfortable with trying to attempt something new in the realm of technology. I am hopeful taking this course that has specific actions/things to try will give me direction - instead of the overwhelming sensation of being lost at sea that I get when I start seeing how much technology has developed in the last decade.
My strength in becoming a life long learner is #3 "viewing problems as challenges" I really believe the quote "Necessity is the mother of invention". I have often been my most creative when a problem has presented itself and need solving asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails