About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 23, 2009






Well here is my first blog with family pics. Here are my 3 princesses in action from the weekend.


Princess #1 had a lock in to go to - (it was her first one) with her class at church. Notice how awake she is - this is not what our "tween" looked like when we picked her up the next day.


Princess # 2 had a basketball game and a bday party to go to. Here she is in an action shot - she is the brunette.

Last but not least Princess #3 had a basketball and bday party as well- she is my redhead.( I do have to brag on her she scored 6 baskets saturday at her game!)

Well I hope you enjoyed the pics - & I hope they are displayed correctly - reminder I am a new blogger so please be patient with me.





1 comment:

  1. The Princesses, one & all, are BEAUTIFUL!! They must have a great gene pool!?

    Was Princess #1 grumpy after the Lock-In?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails