About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Perfect Pairing


3 Clean living before God and justice with our neighbors
mean far more to God than religious performance. (Proverbs 21:3, The Message)

I am joining Jonni again this Sunday-hope you all have stayed warm no matter where you are!!!

6 comments:

  1. We've been snowed in here in NC and loving every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- Thanks for your enthusiastic comment on my DIY laundry system post. Hope the hanging laundry bags are working out well for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they had a great time in the snow! Great PP! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are all those Girls
    and just how much fun can they all have in the snow??? GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you know how it is down here in LA, your mom is out laying in her bikini sunning again - love. dad.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails