About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

finding time for myself

Finding time for myself hard!! As a mom most of the time I find for myself is early morning - ugh!!! (Give me a cup of coffee!) and late at night (once again - I am tired! Give me a diet coke!) So when?? Well on my ongoing search to continue to find margin in my life (Margin is my word for 2010) I am looking at trying to find time to work out - (after my last blog about back loaf - hum.. I wonder why I feel that I might need that!) So I have determined that the best way to find time is to commit to it my blog.

Nothing like public commitment and being scared of embarrassment to keep you on track. I started on the Hcg diet this week, I have started the Crunch fat burning dance party workout (44 mins - my feet hurt) as you can tell I have a PhD in whining! I am really pretty good at it. The whining will cut down once my body is back in the swing of things, but at the beginning I will warn all - I am a big whiner! My goal is to work out with the dance party work out 3 times, a week and walk 6 days out of 7. I downloaded some neat apps to help me keep track of my calories.

I will have to post updates under my margin updates. (if I could instruct the orchestra to play something dramatic it would be right here) So now I have done what I needed to do post my goal achievement plan (GAP) for short!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. I'm on a workout kick too. BTW I have tons of workout DVDs, if you ever want to borrow or copy one. :) My cousin started the HcG and has lost 23 pounds so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten how difficult it is to find "me" time until 3 of my grandchildren came to visit last week. They are 3, 6, and 8--but still a lot of work. At the end of the day, I was exhausted! My hat is off to those of you who do this all day every day. Just remember you can't get water from an empty well. It's not selfish to take time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails