About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

flowers for me!

I love Flowers!!! They just make me happy as I go through out my day going room to room putting up laundry or vacuuming. Flowers are like rays of sunshine in the house. However flowers can be expensive. I try to budget some flower cost into my budget from Aldi's however this time of year, unless I am trying to coordinate a baby shower or birthday party around a certain color I can use any color of flowers.
Above is a collection of wild flowers that are currently growing on some open lots yet to be built on in a neighborhood next to mine. It took 15 Min's to pick them, and about 15 Min's of my time to clean them up and arrange them in vases. I am hoping that my hydrangeas bring a lot of pretty blooms in the upcoming week! So look around and see how you can treat yourself to some Free flowers and bring the sunshine inside!

1 comment:

  1. They look beautiful! You have quite an eye for arranging. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails