I am linking up with the girls from the RHOK and today's theme is 10 things you can not live without, or would not choose to live without. (the list is for fun, it is not to include husband, family, your kids, etc... so no one shoot me for leaving them off the list) so drum roll please.........
1. To go cups by Copco (hot and cold version! they are dishwasher safe and do not dribble!! and the hold a large drink!- for those who are always thirsty.)
2. Weleda Skin Food - which is my favorite hand lotion!! I have really dry skin on my hands since I worked at the Church nursery and had to wash my hands up teen times. This is the only thing that I have found to help restore my poor pink hands into normal looking skin!!! Well worth the price!
3. Is my Ipod touch. I am a stay at home mom so I do not use my cell phone all that much but I would hate to live without this amazing thing that allows me to connect to facebook, the Internet, play words, and all the other wonderful apps there are!
4. My Youversion Bible app!- It allows me to download the bible in several different version to have at all times at my fingertips. It can go anywhere with me! and it is a free app!
5. Since I am currently on a diet the other app I would not like to live without is Lose it app. It counts my calories for the day, and exercise log. I am not sure if this is a free app or if it cost - I have forgotten. But my favorite from the ones I have checked out!!
6. Coke Zero! I was going crazy over the snow days when my last 2 liter was starting to run low!!
(which they have now started carrying at Sonic as of 2 weeks ago, just fyi a large Coke Zero with Diet Cherry is only 10 calories!!)
7. The Library! I love to read and I could not support my reading habit if I had to buy every book, cookbook that I wanted to read. So I love me the library system!!
8. I am a red-head so I could not live without Sunblock! (My fav is the no ad type- it really works, and you get enough to last the whole summer!!)
(and I use SPF 60 or higher!)
9. A Gillette Fusion Razor. I love the moisturizing strip, and the 3 blades are a must for a smooth shave on my legs through out the year!!!
10. I love my bubble bath and smell good lotion!!! I am a smell person so I love it when I go to bed at night and I smell wonderful. I still do some scents at bath and body, but since I have 3 daughters I have gone to buying my "scents" at Victoria Secret and they are not allowed to buy the same scents I purchase.
Well that is my list for today!