About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Get me out of here!!!

Are you in a time warp? Have you had your hairstyle in the same "do" for ten or more years? Have you quickly, (since you have no "me" time as a mom) done your eye make-up the same way for YEARS. Since it's quick and we know what we are doing, and the object of the game is to look good quick, so we can get back to the kiddos? Well If you had to pause and think about any of your answers You Need a make-over!!! (or if you quickly shouted YES!)
No, I am not offering to have you come to my house, or send you to OPRAH for a makeover. However, I have discovered the very best next thing. That's right boys and girls the magic of youtube!! Wow! I am in love with youtube. There are so many "How to" videos out there.
My favorite make-up one is by a lovely lady name Selby, she has a blog called Selby's Beauty Blog but you can also find her videos on youtube by searching for Magicgrl111. Selby shows all kinds of techniques for applying your eye shadow (in all different ways), to grooming your eyebrows, and applying your foundation.
I also like watching the youtube video's for new hair techniques Like this one for BeforeandAfterTV that shows you how to curl your hair with a flat iron.
So if you have had one look for WAY TO LONG! Girl just watch some videos and give a new look a try!!
As I am losing weight, and making positive changes in my life. I decided I needed to take a closer look at how I make-up me! So I have decided to try one new way of "doing" my hair once a week. I went and purchased a Foundation Brush (LOVE IT!!_) I honestly wish I would had known about that brush a long time ago! I am trying to show a little TLC to myself, as the new (or old me- depending on how you look at it_) is trying to re-emerge.
Have you found a wonderful Beauty Blog or Youtube Diva that you like to get tips from? IF so please share and let me know who I should be watching to! Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. hhmmm I might go ck her out. looking for affordable make-up tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..
    หนังซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails