Well I am down 21 pounds so far!!!! Yeah!! Let me hear a Cheer! I am very excited to see the numbers on the scale going down! It is a little discouraging that I have lost 21 pounds and it is just now "Starting" to be a little visible to the eye. However I am trying to be positive focusing on these things:
1. The number on the scale is going down! not up!
2. I don't get so winded during my exercise routine until 1/2 way through (YEAH!_)
3. There does feel like there is less of me in the stomach area when I bend over and stretch, and do things like tie my shoes.
4. I am not as sore as I was when I started out exercising. (by no means, am I ready to run a marathon, but better getting into better shape I am._)
5. I have consistently worked out 6 out of 7 days the last 4 weeks!!!
Some people have asked what I am taking. I am taking a prescription called Phentermine at the strength of 37.5mg a day. This helps with appetite suppression, but does not make good choices for me, or work out for me, nor does it help in keeping track on my calories for the day. That is all me. However it is nice to be doing all this with out feeling like I am just STARVING! I do get hungry at meal times, but when I eat the appropriate amount I am full.