About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am 40 pounds down!


I am so excited! Last week I hit the 40 pounds down mark! Woo Hoo! This is an amazing mark to hit on my weight loss journey! I am very excited! I am now only 9 pounds to go before I am below 200! This really inspires me to keep on keeping on!

5 comments:

  1. *@* U GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! *@*
    Phil 4:13

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I know you are so very proud of yourself--and you should be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing!
    Ok, now your next goal is to get me back to the gym. k?
    Text me next time you are going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you!!
    I know how hard you've worked so you just enjoy the new look and all the compliments as they roll in!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails