About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Party!

It's funny how you can be cruising along focused on your goal, working hard. Encouraged by the results you are seeing and then out of now where

<span class=Bam!">
All of a sudden yesterday, I was overwhelmed with weariness! The night before we had gone to small group and I was told that someone could tell that I lost a little weight in my face. Don't get me wrong I love compliments, but come on! I have lost 33 pounds, and have gone down 3 pant size. So depressing that nobody is realizing or noticing all the hard work I have put in. I almost cried yesterday, and was thinking "Why Bother!?!" I have been on a diet for 3 months now, working my bootie off and nobody can tell! Then I realized I was being hormonal! Did I mention I started craving, chips & Salsa and Brownies?

So I decided that I was being sensitive, and that yes, I was being hormonal. So I would allow myself "permission" to eat a higher calorie dinner last night. However limiting the amount of food to only one plate, and I would count my calories. So I made chicken fajitas, chips with salsa and guacamole, and had 1 piece of brownies. However that seemed to really, really satisfied the beast of hormones that was raging in me. I did not even have a snack later on that evening. I weighed this morning and I did not gain, I did not lose either but I am OK with that today. I feel more inspired to I was checking in on blog land and my favorite blogger Keelie over at RealFat had an inspirational post this morning that has really helped me get my head back on. I am staying committed -God has not brought me this far to head back into the wilderness! So I am about to head off to Body Pump class. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image

Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious--are you still wearing the same clothes? Maybe that's why. Then again, maybe they're just jealous! Yeah, that's it! You keep doing what you're doing. Who is it for in the long run?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beverly, you made a good point! Yes, I have bought one new pair of jeans, but I am however still wearing the same tops and t-shirts that I had been wearing when I was larger. (I hate to spend the money to buy all new clothes, when I hope to still be going down in size! but maybe one or two new shirts might be a good idea!) Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails