About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Effort-ugh!!!!










This is my focus this week! I putting out the effort to work my body everyday, getting stronger and healthier. (can you tell that I stayed the same this week?).

I added a Tabata class this week, which is an interval class offered at Sky fitness gym in Tulsa. The trainers name is Linda, she is tough during class. Linda pushes you to do as much as you think you can, and then a little bit more. (ugh!! Yes, I am sore today!!). However she is friendly, very encouraging and nice-I love that in a trainer!!! It makes me feel like I have a team of people on my side on this weight loss journey.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails