About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Dog food container

I used a cheesy popcorn container (see picture below)



Instead of throwing it out, I sprayed a primer cost, then spray painted the container one color to cover up the snowmen. Then I used a circuit to cut the vinyl words "dog food" to make it a usable everyday storage container. Inspired again from Pinterest. Ahh, what would I do without all the great inspiration found there!






Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!
    Don't know how you find the time to do all you do.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails