About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Paper wreaths

Ok I have been in love with some of the beautiful paper rosette wreaths I have been seeing on line like this one from http://thefrugalgirls.com/2011/10/diy-paper-rosette-wreath.html



Then this one from http://www.lovelycraftyhome.com/2010/12/20/paper-rosette-wreath/



So I decided I had to make myself one! After all I had some spare books, I had hot glue, I had me some time -almost a free craft, the very best kind of craft!
However 5 hours into making my own paper rosette wreath I have learned - Dang! It takes some time to make those cute paper rosettes! (see below some of my rosettes)



And I am FAR from having enough to make a wreath! Good thing I did not want to use the wreath until January. Whew! Well me & my hot glue burned fingers have some more paper rosettes to make. Hope you have a good weekend!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails