About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

End of the school year -Kaylee


Your last year in Middle school -WOW! I can't believe how the time has passed so quickly.



You won the 70's day, contest for best dressed.



You dove back into dancing again this year.



You have ventured out to try new things. You are vice president for student council. You are in Junior National Honor Society. You got to go to New York as well.



Here she is (behind, right in between Dancing with the stars" Derek and Maria. (I took this picture off my TV while watching Good Morning America. Kaylee could not say enough about how friendly all the crew was from Good Morning America. (and how tall Lara Spencer and Robin Roberts are)

Your favorite drink: a vanilla dr pepper from sonic
Your favorite book: "The outsider's"
Your favorite band: One Direction.
You enjoyed: your history class the best this year. American history taught by Mr Ritter.(Even though you thought Mr Ritter's test were challenging)
Your favorite star: is Kim Kardaschian.

Well next year your move on to High school. I really am stunned that I am old enough to have a kid your age. I really don't feel that old.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails