About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

End of the school year -Paige




It has been a rough year- whew! I for one am so glad it has come to a close.

Paige's year ended Big, she tied for 2nd place in the science fair. Also she won the top reader award, for AR points.



Paige is looking forward to moving up to middle school next year. She is excited about having different teachers, and student in each class. Also they serve Mazzio's pizza & Arby's in the lunch room for options.

Her favorite drink: a cherry limeade from sonic, or mountain dew
Her favorite book series: is written by Ally Cook, about a teenage girl spy
Her favorite band: one direction

Paige I love your laugh! You laugh just like your dad & it brings a smile to my face, you love to sleep in & you love when we get away for girl time to Starbucks.

I can't believe that you will be in middle school next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails