About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Love Like Crazy - Lee Brice (official video)



I love this song, and want to share it with anyone who needs some encouragement, or just a pinch of romance back in their life. Long lasting love is possible it is just takes work, prayer, and dependence on God.

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I have declared this our new song. I was 17 when we married 34 years ago and people never thought we'd make it. We've been blessed with 4 children and so far 6 grandchildren. He still calls me his baby in private and in public! This song contains good advice for everyone. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this song it's one of my absolute favorites!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails