About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Perfect pairing - Revelation 21:23

"The city does not need the sun or moon to shine on it. God's glory is it's light, and the Lamb is it's light."
Revelation 21:23

*The above drawing is my youngest daughter Grace's picture of what she thinks God must look like and a drawing of his glory shining from him.

3 comments:

  1. I love this!
    Before reading what you said about it, I thought the picture was an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this!!!

    Definitely a perfect pairing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pairing. Your daughter has some talent.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails