About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hard times


What is it about movies like "Rudy" or "Remember the Titans" that move us? Make us get up and cheer, move us to tears? I think it's because we all can relate to hard times, struggles. Haven't we all failed at something, or struggled to achieve something that even might have been easy for someone else?

I believe we relate to each others weaknesses so much more than our image of "perfectness". The 2012 Summer Olympics is over and lots and lots of medals were handed out! But you know who I remember? Oscar Pistorius




The runner with blades




He gave us hope! If he could achieve running in the Olympics, what can we achieve struggling against whatever our personal struggles are.




Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails