About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Disappointments






I love this quote by Mother Teresa about "doing it anyways". Even if the results are disappointing or not the planned outcome.

That can be easier said than done when you are the one giving love and forgiveness to someone who does not appreciate it. It makes one ask the questions "was it worth it?" " could I do this again?". I believe that God strengthens us to love others in this way & to keep loving others in the same way. Yes, at times our hearts hurt & ache. However, I am reminded at those times how God's heart had to hurt & ache for me because of some of my choices.

Freedom is not free, & often the cost or pain of freedom is felt by another. So I pray for you today and for myself that we are faithful in our commitment to "do it anyways!" and not look at the out come or results through our human eyes but through God's eyes! I long to hear him say "Well done,my faithful child".
Amy

2 comments:

  1. You said it so well....AMEN!!!

    Thank you for sharing your heart.

    Blessings,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother Teresa quotes are my favorite.
    I miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails