About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Appreciation

Don't we all want to feel appreciated sometimes? I know I do. As a mom, nobody usually comes home and thanks me for putting up laundry, or cleaning the toilets. (If your kids notice and tell you thank you please feel free to leave me advice in the comment section!).

As much as we all love a kind word of appreciation, how freely do we give or hand out thank you's? I know I am guilty of getting busy and forgetting to let others know that I appreciate at them.

The amazing thing about a kind word or sweet jester is that it does not have to be BIG or grand to make are day. Below is a photo of a sweet basket I found for me at church where I volunteer once a week. How very very sweet. The basket had my favorite pop, favorite candy, and a cute notepad along with a sweet thank you card. I tell you it made my day!! So it got me thinking, have I made anyone else's day lately? Well that is my challenge over the next few weeks is to try to find one person each week to bless with gratitude. How about you? Is there anyone that you should tell how much you appreciate them? Do you have a favorite way to tell others "thank you"? If you do I would love to hear about it!!



Isn't the Lara the lady I volunteer for a sweetie! It was so unexpected to find a sweet goodie basket left for me I wish you could have seen my face lit up with a big ol'e grin!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails