About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Starting body combat

Oh, I have started a new class to try to shock my muscles. Oh, they are shocked all right!! For me it has been an awkward experience. I have never tried kickboxing before or anything remotely like it!!



- so here is a photo of how i "feel" I look during class. (you do feel strong during class. You feel in charge of your health)



However the above photo is how I really look during class. Sweaty, sucking air. It's fun, fast paced and HARD!!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I tried Tae Bo years ago when it first came out and threw my back out! I was out of commission for about 3 weeks. I've been afraid to try it again. Good luck! You'll be looking like that first pic in no time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails