About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hair

Hair has been the focus if my household this week. The oldest daughter decided to go brown this weekend. She has been blonde, then as her hair darkened up "assisted" blonde with highlights. But she decided to see what she would look like as a brunette.



The youngest has found the benefit of interest and enjoys looking at my pins to pick out how she wants me to do her hair for the next day. Below is a picture of the heart pigtails she wore yesterday and coordinated her outfit with it.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails