About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Favorites







I am SO Not a morning person! However when I put Mandisa's new song "Good Morning" I can't help but go get a little pep into my step! It makes me look on my day with an excitement at the possibilities that this day might bring. If you have not heard this song, you need to!






I am also enjoying my low calorie chocolate cupcake/muffin! When you are dieting & PMS hits -girls, this is the cure!!! I know there are several variations of this recipe but the taste & the texture is so right on my kids ask me to make them. Wow!





I just mix all the ingredients together with a mixer -real well so there is no "crunchy" part in my muffin. Bake according to the directions on the cake mix box. I use Duncan Hines Devil food cake mix, & then sprinkle 4-6 chocolate chips on top of batter in cupcake liner papers prior to baking.







I am also enjoying listening Zig Ziglar podcast, they are free on iTunes & are positive & motivational. Filling my brain with positive stuff as I work around the house.






My last favorite thing I am enjoying this week, is the above new foundation. I heard several good reviews on the product, & when I ran out this week I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! It provides good coverage with a light shimmer to deflect light and give a more youthful dewy appearance, can you say "yes, please!".

Well those are my Friday favorites. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Gimee, Gimee, Gimee those muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMmmmm. I used to make those muffins all the time! I need to get some pumpkin and cake mix this weekend. I've been craving something sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails