About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Glammed up memo board

My daughter's memo board suffered from the "uglies"! It was a plain, boring, completely overlooked feature in her room. Look at her memo board now that we "Glammed it up"!



What a difference! There is no ignoring this memo board now!

I saw this memo board redo on two twenty one blog. Below is a link to her tutorial, which is fab! Great pictures with step by step instructions.

http://www.twotwenty-one.com/2012/02/faux-nail-head-trimmed-cork-board.html


You will have to check out her tutorial! (the nail head trim is actually thumb tacks! Isn't she creative!)
Amy

1 comment:

  1. What a gifted family you all are! Your glammed up memo board is so well done. Creativity abounds in your family.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails