About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lost Generation- what does your actions say about you???




Does this video just give you goosebumps are what!! What a great reminder as a parent that we are passing our values on to our children. What are your kids learning from your actions??? Yes, that one made me stop and think, evaluate. Hope it does the same for you!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for sharing that! And yes ... it gave me goosebumps! Hope it's okay if I repost so others will see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it did give me goosebumps. Thanks for sharing. I'm including it in my weekly Saturday Shout Outs and on my facebook page, if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is posted on youtube so to the best of my understanding it can be posted by anyone or various sites (blogger, fb, etc...) I am glad to know that other people found it as moving as I did! Thanks for your feedback ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good video, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails