Tuesday, June 8, 2010
What I have learned from watching the Real Houswives of New Jersey
I have learned a lot from watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey!
1. Mom's we all love our babies!
2. Parenting is hard!!!
3. Parenting does not stop when your baby turns 18.
4. as my momma always says "odd #'s of girls never play well together!".
5. Not everyone is going to see life the same way, or a situation the same way!
6. How we view life and the choices we make are based on our past, our beliefs, and the current support system we have around us right now.
7. The power of accessories,accessories, accessories!! Have you seen all those wonderful necklaces these ladies are wearing!!!! and don't even get me started on their beautiful earrings!
8. The choices we make on how we live our lives do impact our children!
9. You do have to be careful who you invite into your home, and lives of your love ones.
10. Did I mention that they have great necklaces that pull their look completely together!! Necklaces are my new Fave piece of jewelry!!
What is your favorite piece of jewelry??
What do you love about watching the "Real housewives series" or do you have a favorite one? (New Jersey, New York, Orange County, Atlanta????)
If you have not caught the series it comes on Monday nights at 10/9c on Bravo!!