About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

keeping it real

This post is so real ...it is 4 days late!!! Sorry my laptop died and I am having to fight my kiddo's for the computer in the family room - and since the temperatures have been topping over one hundred degrees they have seemed to be camping out there permanently, at least until next week when school starts.

Last week:
*I ran 14.8 miles---Woo Hoo!!! This is a first for me!
*I did Pilate's 2 times - double Woo Hoo!!!
*I did Yoga..drum roll please .......None!

Well it goes to show you can not do all things all the time. But I still am working to add this to my weekly routine.

My goals this week:
* running(jog/walk)--9.8 miles
*Pilates 2 times
*yoga 2 times

I am very excited that my new shoes seem to be working out - my feet are not so sore! In fact almost all my feet pain are gone except for in one heel, I believe it is a bruised fat pad on that foot. Also a result from improper foot ware. I am hoping that this to will improve with time.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the right shoes!!! Congratulations on your stats, that is just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in awe of what you are accomplishing - especially given the HOT Oklahoma temps this summer. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is INCREDIBLE!!! Way to go girl!!! Keep it up : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails