About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 23, 2010

keeping it real

Well I only did 3.8 miles last week because...(enter sound effects here dunt-dunt-duh!) My feet have been hurting!!! I have Plantar fasciitis - ugh!!!

So I took 7 days off - taking lots of naproxen and icing the bottom of my foot. All with hopes that if I run/walk every other day this upcoming week - I will be able to with out too much pain. So I will update you next week - in the mean time, keep your fingers crossed for me and say a little pray!!

Also if you have not entered my give away yet please do so!!! look for the post headed "I Know I'm not Oprah but..." and leave me a comment!!! You have until Wed. at midnight to enter- good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails