About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"younger sexier you" book review

Well while I have been on my "weight loss journey", one of the ways I have tried to stay inspired is by reading book, after book on weight loss and looking good. The book "Younger sexier you" by Eric R Braverman, MD was one of those books. So how did this book stack up to the other books on my night stand?

Well I would would rate this book as "leave it at the bottom of the stack". (I know I feel so mean! This is the first book that I am reviewing that I did not love, or really "like") I thought that the book did not share any new, or at least "quick! grab a highlighter information". I could say that the book focused on what I believe was pretty much common sense info. 1), the better shape you are in the more you are likely to be up to having sex. (when you feel good about how you look, you are more likely to be "in the mood". 2) Also the better shape you are in, the more likely you are to be able to "actual" have sex. The last but not least, in fact I would go as far as to say the main theme of the book is:
"If you do not use it, you lose it!"

The main indicator that you will be an active senior having a good sex life, is by being an "active" ______(fill in your current age in the blank). Isn't that the truth to any activity we do, or stop doing!! I mean after all, have any of you ladies tried doing the monkey bars lately? or a cart wheel? If you don't use it, you will lose it! No matter what it is we are talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails