About Me

My photo
I have discovered it is really hard to be Queen in a household with 3 princesses! Somebody is always borrowing my tiara! Well in between hunting my stuff down I am the proclaimed Queen in the Land of fluff (where my husband swears one day that he will die from glitter lung (you get the picture!) Besides that I am a dieting, exercising, crafting, biblestudying kind of girl.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

"Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!"
Psalm 34:8

What is your focus these days? The above is the verse I have been focusing on during this stage of my diet. What stage you might ask, well I have crossed over the half way point on my diet. I am down53.9 pounds, I have only 46.1 left to go!!! However when you have been dieting as long as I have (5 months strong as of today) You have to change your focus, I love the above verse! What satisfies my soul is not mindless eating food that offers no real nutritional value, but knowing that the Lord, nourishes my soul.
Do you have a verse, a positive motto, or picture that you look at to help inspire you to your weight loss goal, or what ever you are currently working towards (it could be a financial goal, a parenting goal, a redecorating, or even housecleaning goal)? I would love to hear what inspires you!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of things inspire me - music, tv programs, and my oldest daughter!

    BTW, you better hop over to my Blog and sign up for my cookbook Give-away. Some of the recipes are so simple the girls could prepare them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails